Ravinran Kumaran is a Senior Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore. He was called to the Bar in 1986. He is a Commissioner for Oaths and Notary Public appointed by the Singapore Academy of Law. He is also an Associate Mediator of disputes at the Supreme Court of Singapore and the State Courts. He practices at Relianze Law Corporation at 111 North Bridge Road, #08-30, Singapore 179098.
His practice is mainly in civil work:
- Drafting of documents- Contracts for Businesses and Companies
- Corporate and Commercial litigation
- Family Law- Divorces, Adoption and Guardianship matters
- Probate and Administration of Estates of Deceased Persons
- Insurance claims- Personal Injury Claims, Motor Accident Claims